Saturday, March 19, 2011

Your every life, your every dream, your everything

i'm going to stop looking now... why look for something that would eventually find u. I love, love. But...its not something that u would have to find. i would never stop loving. Never will i stop loving the people i love and have loved before, its funny... i actually still love all that i have loved before, is that unnatural? funny heh? i recently wrote a facebook status, to the dismay of some people i wrote GOOD things about my recent ex girlfriend that did very bad things to me, natural human things but things that i never expected she'd do to me and many times, with many people. The thing is, i love her...now, then and even after all these things i still would trust her. Thats how much i loved her. No matter what she does i got her back, no matter if shes wrong or right i would be there for her because she treated me right while it lasted, it was good while it lasted. i see her now happy with her new beau and inside me i feel good, i feel happy that shes happy. No matter what other people say, and also whatever i feel inside about the contempt and the hate i feel toward her i always will know that she means the world to me, i will never let anyone hurt her. I would never be able to ever say hi to her again, will never be able to smile at her again but i would give that up for her to be happy. even after all she has done to me i forgive her, and i will protect her. and i am confident that love will find me again one day. i'm taking ur advice and looking on the bright side and balancing all that i feel. I have no more pictures of u, of us, but i have our memories and i have our dreams. Thats all i need because u were my everything, and now that everything has finally ran out of words. i will remember the magic, that was you and me.

No comments: