Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Witch Of Blair.

Running wild thru the night
As this man escapes the light
He run, he runs, where can he go
where else but to the sea so low

This man is not an ordinary man
Mountains and hills, cities he ran
who is he running from and why he does
has alot to do with his old, broken house

In this house, much he did
to bring much harm to a little kid
he killed this boy with his little toys
and this brought him so much joy

He bested his fears
He jousted his tears
he cut out the little boys eyes, mouth and ears.
Then to celebrate, he downed a couple of beers

He thinks to himself, i can finally sleep
Her voice in my head so damned, so deep
she said she'd stop, she'd go away
no...no...no please don't stay

You're a witch, please dont stay
I cant sleep, eat or pray
I did what u wanted!
You liar! my wish be granted!

I made him face the corner, yes!
let me receive my much earned rest
Took his stomach, oh yes i did!
did so much, this that poor little kid

You told me to, you horrible witch
now u laugh u dirty bitch
out, out, out of my head!
I just want to sleep in my bed

now u drive me into the sea
you ask me to run, from people who harm me
you said you'd protect my life
not cause me so much strife

You are a liar and a witch\
You're a bitch and a lil snitch
you bring me sorrow, guilt and pain
you are my end, my death and my bane

I dont care, you made me do it!
You told me what to do and so i did
no...no i dont care!
even if, you are the witch of blair

Now i die hearing your voice
I wish that i had another choice
this is the end, this is my plight
Dying here with you i fight!

It is over my story ends
my brain is dead, my body is bent
can you leave, please end this horrible test
so i can smile in much earned rest

And the man lies down
On his face a terrible frown
Yes this man is finally dead
With the Witch of Blair still in his head.

No comments: