Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Seven.


diamonds like sand
fill my dreams at night
how i can stand
in this beautiful light


all i can think of are these beautiful things
i want more, more and more!
diamonds make me feel like a king
i want more, more and more!


now i die and now i see
everything has crumbled on top of me                                                GREED
now to these diamonds my flesh i feed
because of my disgusting greed






I see this food, this glorious food!
i see this crab, this beef this big bowl of soup
Oh my god i dont care if i'm rude
Ice cream, ice cream! must have a scoop!


Eat my heart out they say
I laugh and say food is my god
and god is my savior, food makes my day
I eat everything, every pea in every pod!


And now i die, i am in pain
these devils eat out the depths of me
wash down their food with my blood like rain                                     Gluttony
these devils stamp on me, the word Gluttony






I am so pretty, like a flower
nothing is as beautiful as me
people look at me and cower
cause i am the most beautiful thing they see


i walk in a street and see people staring
I am bright because god loves me
look at these whores, hah! stop glaring
Hah! stop staring, you think its free?!


When i'm gone, i see i was wrong
i didnt know until i died
they tear at my face for oh so long
oh no, oh no my beautiful pride                                                           Pride


I hate him he deserves to die
Bury in him in the hard ground will I
I will put his head on a pan and fry
Oh my god i will make him die


When i’m angry i don’t care who u are
I don’t care what i do but u will pay
Run, run but u won’t get far
Stick u in the ground for one whole day


A million years pass and i am dead
So many i’ve killed in my angry path
Now come back and chew me like bread
This prison is my commission for wrath.                                     Wrath






My hands are itchy, my dick is hard
As i see this whore which stands before me
I don’t believe a movie she starred
I am hard oh! Hard as i can be


So many girls i’ve fucked
I love it, i love it, i love all this cum
Yes, yes, suck, suck, and suck!
Taste it, taste it! Does it taste like rum?


Hell! Hell! Why am i in Hell?
Oh why, oh why was sex a must!
Look at me devils bang me like a bell
Bang me for my uncontrollable lust!                                              LUST






How i hate to look at you
You and your beautiful wife
I hate to see and your barbeque
Oh how i hate your beautiful life.


If only i could be in your shoes
Beautiful life, beautiful wife
I want those beautiful tools
I want to have your beautiful life!


All i get in the end of time
Is devils pushing into my heart so heavy
Have i committed such a crime?
Is it so bad just to envy?                                                               ENVY






I throw my clothes here and there
I cannot take all these people telling me what to do
I don’t want to take a bath, don’t wanna wash my hair!
I don’t care if my hair grew!


I don’t care if i’m dirty!
I don’t care if u don’t like me
I like to do what is filthy
I’m gonna be filthy, filthy as can be!


But i regret that i said that
Why couldn’t i just pick up a cloth?
Why was i such a brat!?
Now i pay, being beaten like a sloth.                                           SLOTH



















No comments: