Saturday, December 25, 2010

The angel of my nightmare

Funny how things work out as we all have changed so much after the years go by. I have changed in a good way, i study now, i learn now, i be the person i want to be now. U? hah! u changed in a bad way, a way where u never think of others anymore, u never feel for others anymore, u lie, u cheat, so i lie to u and i treat u the way u deserve, but when i feel like doing a good thing, i buy christmas presents and u show absolutely no appreciation no hug, no kiss, no thank you, no smile, no nothing. i ask myself why i even bought them, even val gave me a hug jesus christ! Well on to sadder things,

U know whats the worst? the saying goes love lost is better than having never to love at all, this girl gave me worst of both worlds, this is not the same girl as above. imagine i love or like or see a future with a person, but things got in the way, i said something i shouldnt have but i was telling the truth, i didnt wanna hide anything, i wanted to see if the person above could change, could be better, but at that moment u were the only thing i was thinking about, and still thinking bout now. although we went out very little, i liked u from day 1. The worst thing? i never got the chance to love u, and i lost it because of something i said. I would have made u see made u feel made u know that love is yours, in front of u and ready for u to embrace, i'll be whoeevr u want me to be, i'd pull the moon for u. i'd come all the way to where ever u are just to see u, even if it was for a minute. If u ever made u feel second best, then i'm sorry i was blind but u were always on my mind. i don't want to be like all the oithers, i want to be someone u don't have to chase, someone who would make u feel like there is nothing more perfect than being and having fun, that money cantt buy. i'm not rich, i'm not popular, but i'd be yours. if thats not enough i'd do anything for me to have a chance to love u and for u to love me back. u're beautiful, and he's so lucky to have u. i never did what u thought i did. i really was sincere and i miss the way u look at me, and also the look u give when i make fun of ur bestie, and how u sound, its the best when i make u smile, cause i feel so proud of myself when that happens. i love the way u think, the way u look without ur make up on. i miss pretending to get to know u when i already feel like i've known u forever. you're new in my life, but i think i'd miss u until i find u again, then i'd be able to love again.


Sueanne

No comments: