Friday, August 9, 2013

You deserve it. End of Story

i wrote this the day u went away.

I know i fucked up in some way and the only things a=i could think of is these few things. and i will rectify them now,

Your sister left you when u needed her the most. I will never. I will always be by your side. I'll be your sky so whenever you look up. I'll be there to catch you.

Your past boyfriend locked you up and that past week i know you kinda felt that way. Never again. I'll bring you out and nobody is going to ever tell me different because they're gonna have to accept it. They're gonna have to accept you because i said so, and they should love you because i love everything about u. Everything.

end.

I'm sorry. If u dont think u deserve me. I think differently. I dont care if u think u dont. I think you do. if you really say that you've fallen for me, then prove it. Dont run away. Dont be in denial. Prove it. Cause i swear if u back out and leave unknowingly of how it might have worked out, i will be in so much pain. Pain u cant imagine. So if you ever think that you're gonna be bad for me, then think again cause without u, it's gonna be worse. I love you baby. No matter what i still will. Forever and ever babe.

No comments: