Friday, September 13, 2013

Crossing hearts

u keep sayin that i repeat everything ive said to every other girl but u dont know that these girls are like the stars and im only waiting for one star to end my endless search for the sun. .

The sun is a star, bright as can be
Its never too far, but far as it may be
I can see it, everyday and sometimes at night
But into the fray, my fists they fight

You are to me, the brightest light
You are to me, the darkest night
i can no longer see, for this way to go
i can no longer be, this boat i row

i can never tell what is true or false
what is tinkerbell and what is claus
my eyes are dark, deafening silence
my mouth a shark, blocking entrance

Funny how i love you so
and carry my heart for you to throw
break or bend, i do not care
my heart to you, i will share

Even though its all broken
they will still be a token
for you to hold, for u to break
for you to put on a birthday cake

i give u all my trust above
i will still be there, my love
Through the dark and lonely night
I will still, try to be your light

To guide the way however lost
to give you love no matter the cost
remember this, my love to you
is in this poem, i hold so true

 

No comments: