Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dead inside

I feel like the title of this post. I feel hollow and i feel like i cant see the future anymore. This is not because of you, i know that.... you were the catalyst, u made it happen but you're not the cause. i have been the pillar of strength for so many that i forget how it is to be strong, not appear strong. it happened to me long before this. I am lost and i want to be found. but there is nobody. I dont blame u. I was stupid as fuck to believe that i was special. i should stop doing that. i am not special to anyone. Nor will i ever be. This poem is about me and how i see the world.  It cant stop. I will no longer be able to stop those thoughts and death is creeping up to me now. Again and again i try to stop it, but i cant. No not anymore. I wont stop it anymore.

i cant look up at the sky
it bleeds it cries cries cries
i cant see the sun
i can no longer run run run

i can no longer feel
my hair fall or my skin peel
i feel the songs about to end
no change of heart to bend

i think he's coming to get me
i can feel him, close as can be
creeping he is, slowly churning
pulling me down, lovely burning

i cant write anymore, no more.. i will finish this soon... i cant now...i just cant.



No comments: