Monday, February 28, 2011

Keep your walls up, but let me decorate them.

a person told me yesterday, i will never be able to show my everything, i will never show you everything that i am. i didnt ask that question, in fact i didnt ask any question. you just told me. and i think that walls are meant to protect u, and i feel i have no walls, i have doors. Open the right one and you're in open the wrong one u'll see nothing. No one has truly opened the right door, not chin lee not sueanne not jil not anyone. not even u. but the thing is with me, you can keep on trying. i've told u things but not everything, i've told u secrets but i havent told u about time.. its a burden. Not one that i would wish on anyone. Have i mentioned that i believe you are beautiful. oh i have not. sorry. i was getting out of hand there....sorry readers! I wouldnt wish anyone to open the right door. i am not and will not ever be everything to somebody. This is because, i will never change the way i think, the way that the people on top has made me. i'm so warped now. i want someone now to open those doors i want someone now to tell me that its not that way, it doesnt have to work that way, i want someone that can tell me that i'm a good person, and to tell me she loves me for those doors, and she'll love me for what ever thats inside, simply because she loves the outside. Enough of talking to myself, enjoy a poem that imma write now.


i see people passing by
as i sit here, waiting to die
the clothes on my back are torn
but these are the only clothes i have ever worn

I dont remember my life before i was like this
i dont remember joy, i dont remember fun, i don remember bliss
Would u spare me my lifeline, my salvation
my basic needs since creation?

I dont care who u are and what u do
because to me all i need is u
to give me things that i can use
or to turn me away, for that u choose.

Who am I... 

I stand here looking down and seeing the world
seeing people pass this lonely little girl
standing here up so high
look at me, i think i can fly.

I couldnt stand living anymore
waking up is such a bore
now this is such a joy
killing myself, for a boy.

i see nothing but stars
or are those pretty little cars
i dont care i want to go
to that place where lilies grow.

Falling down wouldnt be painful
seeing me dead would be so joyful!
i want the world to be in pain
while i sit down and laugh at their bane.

I hate you.....Who am I?


ANSWERS:




One day a beggar and a suicidal lil girl went out and in the end two lives were saved because the beggar saved hers by doing what he does best and the girl saved his by making him feel as though as he had something better he could do in life. They lived happily ever after until they died in a car crash the next year. The end

No comments: