Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Talk in everlasting words and dedicate them all to me.

the sky was dark when i moved in, when i met ur eyes, when ur mouth opened to speak. You said " Hello, can i make u smile ", and i said " if u make me smile, i'll do anything to make sure u smile too ". i didnt know how much i would have loved u, i didnt get the chance, i know now, that i would have loved u more than anything. i would've cherished u, i wouldve held u i wouldve tried everything to make u want me, to make u happy, to make u feel like there isnt and wouldnt have anything better in this world. But as i said before the sky was dark and i couldnt have u, i couldnt cherish u, i couldnt love you because i never actually had the chance. did i try too hard to make u smile? your answer was no. Now its a different story, now i cant go back, now i cant make u love me, its because u already think of somebody else when u sleep, when u dream u dont dream of me. Sometimes i tell myself thats a good thing, because i want to share your dreams, so if u were dreaming of me, i wouldnt want to be dreaming of myself... i'd want to be dreaming of you.

but the sweetest dream will never do and thats cause up until now, i still do love you.

but nobody knows it but me

No comments: