Monday, January 17, 2011

" i'm used to it "

I have only wanted one thing in this year, i've wished for it. i never ever, ever get what i want. i hate life. i hate everything now, but i will come back and spit in the face of life, life has now produced someone bad, no longer will i care for people, no longer will i care what i do to people, no longer will i care what i say, hate me! i don't care, life has made her real, life is full of shit, i never did anything to deserve this! i deserved it ! why love someone that doesnt love u back! U KNOW WHY? because thats life! and life can go shove it! People are going to ask me why do u hate life? u have it now? i'll say that life can leave me anytime it wants, i'm not stopping it! I will never help another soul ever again. people i dont care for now, people i dont know, people i will know in the future, dont hope much, i will not care. She can say " i'm used to it ma ". Wow people come up to her alot huh, this post is not about her, so screw that! I'll tell u my readers all about in the next post. Oh by the way i know u'll be reading this too so, yeah kudos to u! I'm just going to go throw myself against the wall, and no one else can see the preservation of the martyr in me.

I did my time and I want out, so abusive, fate It doesn't cut, the soul is not so vibrant, the reckoning, the sickening packaging subversion Pseudo Sacrosanct Perversion Go drill your deserts, go dig your graves, then fill your mouth with all the money you will save, sinking in, getting smaller again, i'm done, it has begun, I'm not the only one, i push my fingers into my eyes, thats the only way that slowly stops the ache. If the pain goes on...........

                                                                 
                                                                       
                                                                     

No comments: