Thursday, October 27, 2011

Little lines of sand on the month where the sun goes down.

The sun comes down today, and everyday after i will take
Take the days like there was sun, and how bright the sun will make
Make all the days so bright as though there was sun light
Never believing that here every day is a night.

Every day is dark inside this head of mine
Yet everyday i tell her i'm fine
She makes me smile and i do
but the lack of light makes my mind so blue

 I'm running out of time, my days are short
And i will miss everyone, miss every one alot
he beckons, he beckons me
he beckons my mind, oh when? when will i be free

Too many times my body lies awake
Too many times these pills i take
I must hold on, for me and for you
I must hold on, to tell u i love you

And i wake up and feel like i'm in a dream
realizing that there is no more time, no life to deem
and realizing that i've never told u before i went
i regret that all those times with u i spent

why did i have to meet u
meet u when i had to face problems so true
I wake up realizing that i love everything, everything thats true
I died the very next day knowing that i never told u.

No comments: