Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Boss della mafia, assassini strega e 19 ° secolo, assassini di massa.

walk me through the night oh you cute little boy
walk me through and through and i'll give u a toy.
you see that car little boy? That car far away
Thats where we'll go and thats where you'll stay.

Look my queen that there! that Lady!
she is alive but yet a little shady
She is a witch of yes she is!
Do not let her disappear into the mist!

Could i go now sir my beloved boss?
Or do u want me to stay and clean the lost?
Ray J boy dont be foolish u can go and take this body with you
Love to chat boys but ya'll gotta go clean all this mess up take that body too
Everybody is my famillia. no one is left behind
Once bitten twice shy thrice the answer u wouldnt want to find
Never have i left this chair, i like its strength i like the way it feels
Every people oh, they think i'm real!

No comments: