Saturday, November 19, 2011

It is these times

it is times like these i like to play
play with my heart and toss the hay
it is times like these where i think of you
you, the only one i have held true

It is times like these i want to hold your hand
Hand you everything, everything in the land
It is times like these i look into your heart
Heart of stone made me go off the charts

It is times like these when i see your eyes
eyes so bright they strew over the skies
It is times like these my heart jumps up
Up into the sky, and the world says goodbye

It is times like these i want to cry
cry when all i see is when u lie
It is the times when u feel like you're not good enough
enough for me and i tell u , u are as i make u laugh

It is times like these i pray
pray that u love me every single day
It is times like these i want to say i do
I do, i do, i do. I do want to love you


Sometimes, i feel i already do
already do love you.

Butterfly

No comments: