Tuesday, November 16, 2010

When one door closes.

i hate it when people give pm's like i quote "When one door closes another opens". you know why? cause it is usually more directed to a person, i hate it when that person sayys things that hurts me more. I will find out and i will do whatever it takes to tear it to pieces and i will crush u.

see is that nice? no.

OMG the TEMPTATION TO CALL U IS ACHING!!! but i already did and it did me no good after all.... sucks eh i just got played people

Let me ask u a sane question, does this make any sense? " I cant take the commitment "

yea it makes sense right, but what if u add "2 years" to the equation... does it make sense that she didnt break up earlier, now she wants her freedom and suddenly she just wants to dump me on my ass. I find it weird, if u say " not fair for me " why wasnt it 2 YEARS AGO?!?!? why leave me me with NOTHING!?!?!?...

just doesnt make sense.

other guy? cakap lah!
want to fuck around? cakap la!
don't love me anymore? beritahu la...

i didnt get any of this mind u.

i find it weird, thats all

i mean I'm stupefied!

i gave u 2 weeks to tell me an answer i hate this 2 weeks

please for gods sake someone tell me the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

before i hang myself from a 6 inch rope i found in my store room.

No comments: