Thursday, December 18, 2008

The way i feel tonight

i wish my life was a song, cause songs they never die...i could write for years and years and never have to cry, i'd show u how i feel without saying a word i could wrap up both our hearts i know it sounds absurd, and i saw the tears on ur face, i'd shot u down, and i slammed the door but couldn't make a sound, so please stay sweet my dear, don't hate me now, i can't tell how this last song ends...

The way i feel tonight, so down, so down, i pray that i could swim just so i won't drown, in the waves that crash over me, I'm gasping for air, take my hand so that i can breath, as i write this last song down, and then i saw the tears on your face, as i shot you down, and i slammed the door but couldn't make a sound, So please stay sweet my dear, don't hate me now, I really can't tell how this last song ends.

The broken glass , your moisten skin, was everything, was everything.
And your broken voice was quivering, you're everything, you're everything
Scream at me , make it the best i've ever heard
Laugh out loud i know it sounds absurd
You're everything, You're everything
Heart beats slowing, pains are growing
Does she love you? Thats worth knowing....

You....

No comments: